+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Tuesday, May 25, 2004 + Woohoo sale... +

Okay Monday's over (*huge sigh of relief*). I can't stand Mondays. Especially when I've got to get up early. LOL. Grrr. Yesterday was a craaaazy day. I spent a total of 4 hours travelling yesterday, which isn't very good for health I think. :P I cabbed to school cos I couldn't get up. Right after my lessons ended I took a bus home, grabbed lunch along the way, got home, grabbed my choir uniform(s), went to the tailor, then had dinner at Toa Payoh central and took the MRT to Bedok. PHEW!

Yesterday's ensemble rehearsal was pretty funny, at the very least it proved to me that the one and only year 1 cellist is not as totally hopeless as we thought she was. I must say our instructress was extrememly patient with her, but then she's a nice person. :)

Today is another marathon session of practical recitals for the June Common Test. I'd buy some coffee if my stomach weren't feeling so weird. I went to bed last night feeling really weird and woke up no better. My voice sounds stuffy, throat feels itchy, eyes feel puffy, head feels groggy and stomach... feels as if I spent the whole of yesterday evening stuffing my face at some laksa and curry buffet (yes, I'm not joking my stomach feels that bad). All I had for dinner was a Fish Dippers happy meal at MacDonalds (yay Qoo toy! :P I'm such a kid, but so what?). That was it. Okay I had 1.5 glasses of apple juice with bits of aloe vera in it (tastes nicer than it sounds!) and some chocolate. But that was it. Doesn't explain my craving for potato chips and why my stomach is acting so weird. :( Bah.

Anyway, the rest of the week should be fun. Tomorrow is our sports carnival and innovation day. At the same time there will be a "Science for Enterprise Exhibition and Fair" going on round the college, which is part of the S'pore Youth Science Festival. Apparently it's open to members of the public so it'll be a pretty busy day. I think the college will have a very "re4 nao4" atmosphere which is actually quite nice. :) In the morning the ensemble will be having a combined rehearsal for our concert, Intermezzo XXI. The concert is next Friday at 7.30pm, in the college Auditorium. Tickets are $6, want to come? :D We're celebrating our 21st Birthday!

Thursday is another day of practical recitals. Friday will be a quiet day for me, I don't have any lessons on Friday (wooooo!) and ensemble practice that evening will be covered by my co-teacher i/c. So I think this Friday I will be able to pick up some things I've been needing as well as to start scouting for a good and relatively value-for-money suitcase for the Italy trip. Various stores are already having sales so I guess it's a good time to look. The suitcase I used while in London is far, far too big and I don't have a smaller one. LOL. Friday evenings (when we're both free) are also usually John and my 'movie night'.

Oooh my student just told me that this Friday Tower is having a storewide 20% sale! And I'll be going there after school with the MEP year2 girls. Should be fun. :)
Okay I'm going to stop here, more to come. :)


glittermissy @ 10:42 AM + + Permalink