+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Monday, August 25, 2003 + About me +

Warning: This is made up of a few surveys, so there are some repeated questions. Don't read this unless you're absolutely sure you want to know me better :P

Spell your name backwards]gnak axela lebasi alemap
[The story behind your Blog user name] One of my middle names. Duh.
[Are you a lesbian?] No
[How old?] What do you think?
[Where do you live?] At home.
[4 words that sum you up] Chocolate Purple Music Books

DESCRIBE YOUR -
[Wallet] Black. Leather. Long.
[Hairbrush] Dark blue matte plastic from Body Shop.
[Toothbrush] Clear turquoise.
[Jewelry worn daily] Engagement ring. Earrings. Watch.
[Pillow cover] Either plain dark blue or light blue with bears on it.
[Blanket] Duvet is white. Cover is dark blue with white designs. My fav blanket is a purple fleecy one I bought while in London.
[Coffee cup] A few. My 'everyday mug' is a yellow Garfield one from my 12th birthday. My fav mug is a clear blue mug etched with snowmen and snowflakes from Starbucks.
[Sunglasses] 2 pairs of Oakleys. Square wire (silver and blue), and Wire tap (gunmetal and reddish/purple).
[Underwear] Wouldn't you like to know? :)
[Shoes] Camper.
[Handbag] Le SportSac or Herve Chapelier.
[Favorite top] As long as it's sleeveless and it fits.
[Favorite trousers] Erm my floppy Quiksilver ones which are now too big for me.
[Cologne/Perfume] Romance by Polo Ralph.
[CD in stereo right now] Loreena McKennitt "The Book of Secrets"
[Tattoos] None.
[Piercings] Ears. 2 pairs.
[What you are wearing now] Underwear, my KCLWB tee and blue shorts my fiance thinks are too short. :P
[Hair] Black.
[Make-up] None on me now.

WHO or WHAT (was/is/are) -
[In my mouth] Saliva. What were you thinking??
[In my head] Breakfast.
[Wishing] My fiance to hug me.
[After this] See the doctor.
[Talking to] No one.
[Eating] Nothing.
[Fetishes] Hmm.. chocolate?
[If you could get away with it and murder anyone, who and for what reason?] No one. Whatever for?
[Person you wish you could see right now] My fiance.
[Is next to you] My desperately-in-need-of-restringing harp.
[Some of your favorite movies] Anything by Jane Austen. Star Wars. LOTR. X-Men. Matrix. Do you see a trend here? Basically sci-fi/fantasy and period stuff.
[Somethings you're looking forward to in the upcoming months] Christmas.
[The last thing you ate?] Dinner. Last night.
[Something that you are deathly afraid of?] Insects. Heights. Being unwanted/redundant.
[Do you like candles] Yes.
[Do you like hot wax] Er...
[Do you like incense] Some of them.
[Do you like the taste of blood] NO!
[Do you believe in love] Yes definately.
[Do you believe in soul mates] Kind of.
[Do you believe in love at first sight] Yes.
[Do you believe in Heaven] Yes.
[Do you believe in forgiveness] Yes.
[What do you want done with your body when you die] Never thought about it.
[Who is your worst enemy?] Myself.
[If you could have any animal for a pet] Dog (a mini schnauzer puppy please heehee). Cat too.
[What is the latest you've ever stayed up] Er.. the longest I've gone without sleep is 2 days.
[Ever been to Belgium?] No but want to. Chocolate.........
[Can you eat with chopsticks] Yes. Pretty well.
[What's your favorite coin?] Gold coloured foil covered chocolate ones. :P
[What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to?] London. Barcelona. Paris. Erm.. Sydney maybe. Somewhere in Scandinavia.
[What are some of your favorite pig out foods?] Chocolate - especially milk chocolate with hazelnuts or with praline centres. Ice-cream. Sara Lee chocolate pound cake. Cookies. Brownies. Tiramisu. Chips. More chocolate. Yumm...
[What's something that you wish people would understand?] Yes - being less self-centered. Being more aware that other people have just as much right to living/existing as you do.
[What's something you wish you could understand better?] Myself. The people around me.
[Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time?] My Uni friends. Aik Keong. Debbie (even though it hasn't been that long heh heh).
[What's the one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow?] Tomorrow literally? or 'tomorrow' as in the future? Erm... make the people I love happy.

[get to know you]
@ Heritage: Chinese
@ Birthplace: Singapore
@ Parents Names: Ricky & Irene
@ Parents Together?: Yes

[schooling]
@ Elementary School: Marymount Convent School
@ Middle School: YCKSS
@ High School: Temasek JC
@ College: King's College London
@ Extracurricular Activity of Choice: Band, Orchestra, Choir
@ Favorite Elementary School Memory: Playing games with my friends I suppose. The innocence of being so young.
@ Favorite High School Memory: My boyfriend then (now my fiance teeheehee). Band. MEP.
@ Favorite College Memory: My whole experience in London. Yes, even being homesick.

[hygiene.. oh yea personal stuff]
@ Shower How Often?: At least once a day
@ Morning or Night Showers?: Night
@ Brush Teeth How Often?: At least twice a day
@ Floss? (Don't lie!): Sometimes
@ Shampoo Brand: Organics
@ Soap / Body Wash Brand: Crabtree & Evelyn's Jojoba Oil
@ Lotion Brand: Crabtree & Evelyn's Jojoba Oil
@ Face Wash Brand: Clinique
@ Toothbrush Color: Clear turquiose
@ Body Spray: Romance

[play favorites]
@ TV Show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
@ Movie: LOTR/StarWars/Matrix/anything by Jane Austen
@ Book: Loads...
@ Solo Artist: Hmm Loreena McKennitt is all that comes to mind right now...
@ Band: Garbage
@ CD: Loads...
@ Soundtrack: Stuff by John Williams/John Barry. LOTR.
@ Song: Sooo many....
@ Color: Purple. Blue.
@ Slang Word: Oei. Eh.. hello? Umm... yeah? (with right eyebrow raised)
@ City: London. Barcelona. Paris. Sydney.
@ Season: Autumn
@ Article of Clothing: Hmm... my lovely coat from Gap which I can't wear in Singapore
@ Sport to Watch: Gymnastics
@ Sport to Play: Rollerblading
@ Animal: Cats, dogs, bears (especially the teddy kind), giraffes, hamsters, dolphins, rabbits....

[random questions because i'm done with catagorizing]
@ What are you wearing?: I already answered this
@ What are you doing?: This survey (duh)
@ What do you want to do with your life?: Spend the rest of my life slacking at home being a full time writer/poet/dreamer
@ One Naughty Secret: I like undies from Marks and Sparks. :P
@ One Silly Secret: I love eating Nutella straight out of the jar with a spoon. :P
@ One Bad Habit: Eating in my bedroom
@ One Bad Personality Trait: Being too quick-tempered
@ One Good Habit: Short fingernails
@ One Good Personality Trait: Forgiving. Understanding.
@ One Natural Talent: I can wiggle my toes.
@ One Acquired Talent: Acquired? Music but I'm not sure if it's acquired.
@ Thing you want to do once in your life: Be in some band where life's nothing but sex, drugs and rock and roll. Hahaha.
@ Thing you will never do in your life: Give up chocolate
@ Where do you want to travel to?: Scandinavia. USA. Japan. Egypt.
@ Where will you never go?: Hmm... a place without chocolate
@ What do people not get about you?: A lot
@ What do you need right now?: More sleep. More chocolate. My fiance.
@ What do you have right now?: An injured knee.


[[Name]] Pamela Isabel Alexa Kang
[[age]] 23
[[birthdate]] 22nd Feb 1980
[[birthplace]] Singapore
[[place of residence]] With my parents
[[sexual orientation]] Straight


NAME:
[[5 positive things about yourself]]
++ I am musically talented. I think.
++ I am understanding and forgiving to a fault
++ I take the time to stop and smell the coffee/flowers
++ I give people the benefit of the doubt and don't hold grudges
++ I work efficiently (so I can slack afterwards heh heh heh)

[[5 negative things about yourself]]
-- I'm quick-tempered. (But that means I forgive/forget easily too)
-- I'm too understanding/forgiving.
-- I get all moody and feel suffocated when I don't have enough time to stop and smell the coffee/flowers
-- I'm sacarstic
-- I can be a jealous person

[[5 things about society you would like to change]]
{1} People would be more civic minded
{2} A less pragmatic, more imaginative society
{3} More forgiveness
{4} More understanding/tolerance
{5} People who are less judgemental

[[5 things you think are overrated]]
{1} Exam results
{2} Harry Potter
{3} Pop music now
{4} The glamour/image/splendour of famous people
{5} Money

[[5 things that annoy you]]
{1} Inconsiderate people
{2} People who think too highly of themselves (i.e. 'I'm God's gift to women/men')
{3} 'Gu Niangs' (Translated: Girly girls who act, even think that they are made of glass and would break if a leaf fell on their heads)
{4} When I wake up and forget what I dreamt about almost immediately
{5} When I run out of chocolate :P

[[5 favorite activities]]
{1} Listening to music
{2} Curling up under my duvet with a mug of hot milo and a good book in winter
{3} Walking around aimlessly just looking at people and life in autumn
{4} Making people happy
{5} Making myself happy (kinda selfish but don't we all?)

[[5 movies you think everyone should see at least once]]
{1} Mansfield Park
{2} Much Ado About Nothing
{3} Titanic (I know, it's overrated but still...)
{4} LOTR. More than once.
{5} Finding Nemo

[[5 bands/singers you like]]
{1} Garbage
{2} Loreena McKennitt
{3} Tori Amos
{4} Lauren Christy
{5} Utada Hikaru

[[5 things you do every day]]
{1} Sleep
{2} Eat
{3} Shower
{4} Listen to music
{5} Dream

[[5 things you wouldn't want to live without]]
{1} My fiance
{2} My family esp my mum
{3} My friends
{4} Music
{5} Love/imagination/dreams

BELIEFS...
[[do you believe in God]] Yes
[[do you have a religion]] Yes
[[do you believe in witchcraft]] Well...
[[do you believe in a sixth sense *ESP, etc*]] Undecided
[[do you believe in ghosts]] Not sure
[[do you believe in reincarnation]] Not sure
[[do you believe in heaven/hell]] Yes
[[do you believe there is life after death in any form]] Yes
[[do you believe there is meaning to life]] Yes
[[do you believe in fate *that things happen for a reason, etc*]] Yes
[[do you believe in love at first sight]] Yes

MORE USELESS QUESTIONS...
[[if you were going to commit suicide, how would you do it]] I won't
[[what is one thing that would make you want to die]] Losing my fiance. Losing everything that I love.
[[could you ever kill someone if they made you angry enough]] I think I might consider it but I know I wouldn't
[[do you love your family]] Yes
[[are you close-minded]] No. Maybe towards certain things
[[are you selfish]] Sometimes
[[do you have good self-esteem]] Most of the time
[[have you ever self-injured]] Yes
----if so
------[[why]] Because I was really depressed
------[[do you still]] Not really
[[what is your opinion on the death penalty]] Necessary evil I suppose
[[what is your opinion on abortion]] Absolutely cold hearted.
[[what is your opinion on cloning]] Makes me uncomfortable.
[[what is your opinion on censorship in the media *radio, tv etc*]] It is NOT a necessary evil. I think people should be allowed to make up their own minds but then some can't, thus....
[[what is your opinion on legalizing same sex marriage]] Hmm... don't really agree
[[do you consider yourself racist]] No
[[would you ever date someone of a different race]] No. Because I've already found someone.
[[what turns you on about the opposite sex *or same sex*]] Opposite sex: Deep/smooth voices. Eyes that see and understand. Strong hands. Male carefree/easygoing-ness and their perspectives.
[[what do you think your best feature is]] My personality I suppose. Heh heh heh...
[[do you wear make up]] Sometimes
[[do you drive]] From the passenger's seat
[[do you smoke]] No
[[do you read a lot]] Not as much as I used to/would like to
[[do you write poetry]] Well, I try...
[[do you watch a lot of TV]] Not anymore
[[talk on the phone a lot]] No
[[how many TV's in your house]] 2
----[[phones]] Mobiles: 3. Landline: 3.
----[[rooms]] 5
----[[people live in it]] 3
----[[pets]] hamsters


EITHER OR...
[[drinking/drugs]] Neither
[[pink/purple]] Purple
[[black/white]] Black
[[yellow cheese/white cheese]] Erm...
[[alive/dead]] Alive
[[open/closed]] Open
[[up/down]] Up
[[beer/liquor]] Neither
[[walking/running]] Walking
[[star/circle]] Circle
[[cheerleading/gymnastics]] Gymnastics
[[winter/summer]] Winter
[[spring/fall]] Autumn
[[hot/cold]] Cold
[[rain/snow]] Snow
[[sleet/freezing rain]] Freezing rain
[[arctic/tropic]] Arctic
[[shave/wax]] Wax
[[dreads/braids]] Braids
[[day/night]] Night
[[punch/slap]] Slap
[[fight/flight]] Flight
[[piercings/tattoos]] Piercings
[[pc/mac]] PC
[[fruit/vegetable]] Both
[[cucumber/pickle]] Cucumber
[[cold/flu]] Cold
[[sweet/sour]] Sweet
[[happy/sad]] Happy
[[laugh/cry]] Laugh
[[fake tree/real tree]] Real tree
[[newspaper/magazine]] Magazine. For all it's fake glossiness
[[poetry/prose]] Poetry
[[read/write]] Both
[[talk/listen]] Listen
[[phone/IM]] Phone
[[rap/metal]] Neither
[[metal/alternative]] Alternative
[[alternative/punk]] Alternative
[[punk/pop]] Pop
[[pop/country]] Pop
[[country/classical]] Classical
[[classical/jazz]] Classical
[[jazz/oldies]] Both

[STARTING OFF]
+ date: Today? 25th August 2003
+ name: P. I. A. K. See above.
+ birthday: 22nd Feb 1980
+ eyes: Dark Brown
+ hair: Black
+ height: 5'4" or 165cm
+ shoe size: 6 1/2
+ who lives with you: My parents. My hamsters.
+ when is your bedtime?: After midnight
[HAVE YOU EVER...]
+ flown on a plane: Yes
+ ever been so drunk you blacked out: Never been drunk
+ missed school because it was raining: Yes
+ told a guy/girl that you liked them?: Kind of
+ put a body part on fire for amusement: No
+ had a crush on a friends girlfriend/boyfriend:No
+ been hurt emotionally: Yes
+ kept a secret from everyone: No
+ had an imaginary friend: No
+ wanted to hook up with a friend: Yes
+ cried during a movie?:Yes
+ been on stage: Yes
+ cut your hair: Yes
+ had a crush on a teacher? Not really...

[FAVORITE...]
+ shampoo: No fav. Currently using Organics
+ fav color: Purple
+ day/night: Night
+ summer/winter: Winter
+ lace or satin: Lace. If I really had my way it would be chiffon or organza. With lace. I'm so girly I make myself sick. :P
+ fav movies: See above. I'm not going to type all that out again.
+ fav drink: Chocolate. Tea (iced or otherwise).
+ person to talk to face to face: My fiance. My mum. Friends.
+ person to talk to on the phone: Friends
+ person to talk to online: I don't talk online much.
[RIGHT NOW YOU ARE...]
+ wearing: Undies. Tee and shorts.
+ eating: Nothing
+ drinking: Nothing
+ listening to: (A few mins ago - Loreena McKennitt) Tori Amos
[IN THE PAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU...]
+ cried: Yes
+ worn jeans: No, not since I came back from London.
+ met someone new online: No
+ done laundry: No
+ drove a car: No
+ talked on the phone: Yes

[DO YOU BELIEVE IN...]
+ yourself: Most of the time
+ your friends: Yes
+ santa claus: I guess so hee
+ tooth fairy: Not really
+ destiny/fate: Yes
+ angels: Yes
+ ghosts: Hmm...
+ UFO's: Not really
+ God: Yes

[FRIENDS & LIFE]
+ do you ever wish you had another name? No
+ do you have a girlfriend/ boyfriend? Yes :)
+ which one of your friends acts the most like you? None. We're all unique although my fiance and I / Debbie and I / Zain and I tend to say the same things at the same time.
+ who have you known the longest of your friends: Eunice. Debbie. My fiance.
+ are you close to any family members? My mum.
+ who do you go to for stuff? My wallet? I guess my fiance spends the most on me. :P
+ who do you hang around the most? Myself. My fiance.
+ what's the best feeling in the world: Being happy. Loving and being loved in return.
+ worst feeling: Hopelessness. Depressed. Loneliness.


glittermissy @ 8:59 AM + + Permalink