+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Thursday, May 13, 2004 + PHEW! +

Finally have time to write another update.

Bloody internet connection in school still down. They said they'll take half a day on Wednesday for the people from HP to fix the damn thing. It's still down even as I'm writing this. How I'm able to write this? I'm at home resting!!

Been quite a week for me. Stuff to do for both PDPs that I'm in charge of, SYC, stuff at home, going over to John's to see his baby niece, stuff for my mum, had a lesson observation on Wednesday (damn scary with both my HOD and the VP who suddenly decided to pop in!!).... I don't have time to do stuff for myself! The good thing about being so busy is that time passes sooo fast. It's just 2 more weeks to the summer break - which I'm really looking forward to. The first week will be spent getting ready for TJC Chamber Ensemble's concert, Intermezzo XXI (we're turning 21!), so I have 3 weeks to sort out my life, my room, get ready for Italy and all the other loose ends I've left untied. Very scary. So much to do in such a short period of time. 4 weeks of school holiday sounds like a pretty long time, but I know that it'll be over before I know it and I'll be off to Italy for 2 weeks.

John has been my pillar of support through the whole emotional rollercoaster ride that the past 2 weeks or so have been. I'm just so thankful that he's so steadfast and has such strong faith. I think in spite of me being so temperemental and high strung, I'm a survivor and I would probably make it through stuff even if I didn't have someone to depend on like I have John. But he's made life so much easier and happier for me that I just can't imagine going at it all alone.

A student of mine mentioned to me today about my old blog and my previous diaryland journal. I'd almost forgotten about them and was actually a little embarassed that she found them. Well, I went to read them again and decided not to delete them. I think I need to learn to let go and be less uptight about so many things. Those old diaries will serve as a reminder of just how far I've come since then, how much I've grown and changed whether for the better or for worse. So I'll keep them there for now, and if you want to find out all my dark, dirty secrets you better do so before I change my mind. LOL. ;P

John's gonna knock off work in a few minutes and drive over to my place for dinner. It'll be nice to be able to spend a quiet evening together catching up. Even though I met him for lunch just this afternoon, it feels like ages since we last really sat and talked about things.

PHEW!


glittermissy @ 5:15 PM + + Permalink