+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 + Telly, my Telly +

I've been in better spirits the past few days because stupid PMS has finally gone away and left me alone. :P

In today's episode of "The Roger Saga": I went to Singtel and lodged a complaint against him. They took a copy of my police report as well as my carefully prepared report of all the dates and times which he called or texted me. Singtel traced all activities on my mobile phone line for the past two days - Sat and Sun. I was really evil the past two days because when he called I'd reject the call straight away. This made him call back immediately, and so the pattern recurred for about 8 calls or so until I got tired of pressing my reject button and let it ring. He called 4 more times - totalling 12 calls in one night. Wooohooo!

According to Singtel regulation, when call tracing is done the person has to call at least 5 times in order for it to be recorded as a nuisance caller. So obviously he's passed with flying colours. :P

I got a call from Singtel yesterday evening, and the lady said they're going to send him a letter of warning. If he still doesn't stop, I can go to the Municipal courts and open a case there with them, if I choose to take civil action against Roger. *evil chuckle* When I do that, they'll get an investigator to find out exactly who he is, if he's really working with Starhub, dig up reports of all the calls he's made to me since 16th March and then drag him to court. There's no way I can lose the case if I decide to bring him to court because I've got all the hard evidence.

Maybe he suspected something's up - he didn't try to call me last night. Or maybe he finally got sick of me and found some other poor girl to pester. Either way I've got the upper hand now, I'm just going to wait and see what he does next. If he stops, great. If he doesn't then well there will be a reckoning....... Muahahahahahahaha.......

I was sooo tired after dinner yesterday I fell asleep and got up at midnight to take a shower and iron my clothes. LOL. After that I was really sleepy but I couldn't fall asleep. :P Today is my long day in college and I don't have lessons till 3pm, which is why I have the luxury (illegal as it is!) to be writing this right now. :P I wanted to update last night but I just didn't have any energy to.

I just got myself a new telly for my room - a nice little 14" Sony Wega. I was going to put up with using the external antenna although the reception at my place was pretty bad. Somehow blurry tellys remind me of hotels. Maybe I don't usually stay in the very best hotels when I travel cos I can't afford it - so the telly reception tends to be a bit dodgy. Anyhow I made use of the weekend to sort out my messy room a bit and ran an antenna cable into my room. So now I have crystal clear reception and I can play video games in the comfort of my room. Hehehe. Not very conducive for going to bed early but it sure is a luxury. :P

I'd better stop here, have things to do and I'd better go do them. Stay tuned for the next episode of.............. "The Roger Saga"!


glittermissy @ 8:14 AM + + Permalink