+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Tuesday, April 06, 2004 + Hot Chocolate and zzzz.... +

Feeling better, think I'm recovering from whatever it was that has been bugging me so I don't feel so sick anymore, just a runny nose. *gets more tissue*

This Friday is Good Friday - long weekend! John and I have got some things planned, it'll be good to spend some quality time together. Now that I'm back to staying at home (don't think that Roger guy is really out to get me LOL) I don't see him so much. Even if we do get to meet it's not for very long. So the long weekend coming up will be a little bonus for us to catch up and do couply things. :) Hehe.

School has been going okay I guess. There are now 16 year 1s which is a pretty big class. It's still small compared to the average class size, but for something like music (and art) which requires so much more individual attention, that's something quite hard to do in a class of 16. Most of the year ones seem pretty nice so far but one or two are already starting to rub me the wrong way. :( I don't like the feeling of disliking my students but some people really take it out of you.

I know time is going to really fly this term, it's already the 3rd week of the term and there are barely 2 months to go before the mid year break. I need to work harder at singing and do my best in the exam (don't know when yet). And also to work hard at choir for the competition in July. My school has approved, now it's just getting MOE to approve too. At first I thought getting the school to approve would be the harder of the two, but now when I think about it, I'm not so sure..... Well, best not to expect too much. If I really don't get to go then I guess that's more money saved for me to go someplace end of this year with John instead, or more shopping. LOL. :P

There are many more changes coming my way soon - especially at work. John's gonna go into his final year in Uni in a few months, and before long it'll be time to make more concrete plans for the future. I think I'll start to really feel pressure to save money when that happens. Weddings aren't cheap, neither are flats and cars. :P The JC academic calendar is going to change drastically from 4 academic terms to 3. School vacations and terms have been shifted around so that there will only be one JC 1 intake in March. Also we'll be going through-train, and will be taking in about 100 Sec 3 students the next academic year. We're planning on extending the MEP downwards to a four year programme, and we'll also have to do an integrated art-music course for all students as well. Not only that, the entire GCE A level system is being revamped, which means drastic changes to the entire syllabus and its structure. Soooo many changes to look forward to/dread (depending on your state of mind LOL). I guess I'll see how I'm going to deal with them all when the time comes.

John's eldest sister is due to give birth end of April. :) It's a girl but they haven't named her yet hehehe. John's going to become an uncle! Wow that makes me feel old. :P It'll be exciting though, there hasn't been an addition to the family in recent years. I'm sure John's parents are really excited at becoming grandparents. :)

And what about me and my plans for the future? I must admit I haven't been thinking about my own future too much, being too caught up in all that's been going on around me. For sure I'll be in school until my bond ends, but beyond that, I don't know. I enjoy being with the students but it's still too early to tell if teaching is really what I want to do the rest of my life. It would be nice if John earned big bucks and I could stay home and play EQ and my GameCube and GameBoy all day. LOL. (and get bored and really fat I bet LOL). But I suppose if that were the case, I'd be out pampering myself while he's out earning the big bucks, and if I get fat I can do a Christy Cheung and lose the pounds thanks to MarieFrance Booodyline. LOL. That really cracks me up, the way they pronounce Boooodyline. LOL.

Sounds nice hey? But right now, a mug of hot chocolate and sleep sounds even better.


glittermissy @ 9:25 PM + + Permalink