+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Monday, April 26, 2004 + Breath in deeply... +

I really ought to go to sleep and I'm starting to feel sleepy too, but just thought I'd post a quick note.

It's been quite a mad weekend, somehow I seem to be rushing around quite a bit.

Sat morning John and I got up really early, I had to go back to college before 7.30am to return some keys. After breakfast we went to Ikea where I picked up 2 more CD shelves (those vertical ones the height of my bookcase). Managed to drive them back to my place only to realize I didn't bring my keys. LOL. So we went back to his place for a quick lunch and grabbed my things. This time we rushed to my place, dropped off the CD shelves and rushed to SYC. Poor John! He's been rushing around with me cos when he is able to use the car he drives me round places. LOL. I feel so sorry for him at times, saddling himself with this crazy female who makes life difficult for herself and complain about it after. LOL.

We managed to salvage what was left of our Saturday night after I finished SYC and spent the night in cuddled up watching telly.

I got up early on Sunday to go for voice at 9am. This morning's lesson was a good one, I seem to be making some progress and I'm really pleased. I met John for a late breakfast/early lunch. We strolled around for a bit and picked up a few things which was fun. After we got back to my place we set up my two new CD shelves. Well, we put up one of the two that I bought anyway. So now I have 3 CD shelves in my room and one still in the box. One shelf is supposed to hold 150 CDs in their jewel cases. And the three now are almost full. Scary. :P At least I finally cleared that mountain (as John puts it) on my desk and I can finally see more of the desk surface now. LOL.

I played some FF7 on his PS1 (like I promised I would Tom!!) while he played EQ. I didn't last long though, after maybe 20 mins I gave up (don't worry Tom I saved it lol) and took a nap. John continued to play EQ while I slept. I got up after a couple of hours and we went out for dinner with my mum. When we got back we watched bits of some Hong Kong movie which was quite funny, and he read his comics while I ironed my clothes for the week ahead. *groan*

Poor John. I know he does all these things for me cos he wants to help me but I can see how it makes him stressed rushing from place to place with me. :P Seriously I don't think I'm committed to that many things. Just choir on Wed and Sat, and voice on Sun. I reckon it's all the going back and forth from his place to mine and vice versa that makes it seem like we travel around so much. It's kinda ironic considering how small S'pore really is.

Well that was my banal weekend anyway, as you can tell I didn't really get up to much and didn't really have the energy to think about much hence this boring post. :P It's the middle of the term right now and the summer break is about 5 weeks away starting tomorrow. Time has been passing pretty quickly for me but at this point I feel as if it's the intake of breath before the plunge...

One happy thing - my leave to go to Italy has finally been officially approved, I now have in my grasp the blackandwhite authorization to sod off. ;) YAY! Ok, gonna go to bed now. I see myself taking a cab to college in the morning cos I don't think I'll be able to get up.....

P/S: Dan, Zain says he can prolly do 11 to night on Sat. Are you ok with that timing? If you are we'll fix it as that. :) Prolly at John's place, not sure yet. I'll let you guys know.

Have a good week ahead all. All together now - inhale........ offwego!


glittermissy @ 12:04 AM + + Permalink