+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Friday, March 19, 2004 + Stalked +

Okay. This is really starting to freak me out.

Two nights ago I received a phone call from a weird guy. He claimed he works with Starhub and called me. The first thing he asked is whether I'm a foreigner or a Singaporean. Alarm bells started ringing in my head. I asked him what difference would me being a local or not make. He replied saying my name "Pah-mah-lah" (GRRR) sounds like a foreign name. I was like WHAT?! So I asked him in very snide tones, what the purpose of the call is and demanded to know who he was. He was evasive, saying he's from Starhub and he just called to check (later on I realized, it was "chat" and not "check"!). I asked him where he got my details from and he said, internal details. I was like WHAT?! I said, Hello, Starhub employees DO NOT call customers up to ask them things like are you a foreigner at 10.30pm at night!! He went on to say I just called to check/chat. I hung up the phone after finally prying his name out of him - Roger. I have no idea whether that is true or not.

Yesterday I received a phonecall from a mobile number that isn't stored in my phone. Of course, it could have been a prospective year 1 student or something, or another one of those anxious parents calling regarding appealing into the college. But when I picked up and said hello? hello? hello? all I heard was sounds of traffic coming from the other end. No voice, no nothing but traffic. Immediately I thought, "Shit. It's that dodgy guy stalking me."

Well, it's okay. I have his landline number stored on my phone now from his phone call that night. If more weird things go on, John will call him and warn him muahahaha. If these strange things don't stop, I'm gonna make a police report. He was stupid enough to call using a landline, giving me his number. Muahahahaha.

God I'm being stalked. I don't have a lot of money nor power. He must be some psycho who thinks I'm pretty. LOL. ARGH.


glittermissy @ 11:27 AM + + Permalink