+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Thursday, March 25, 2004 + Some kind of wonderful +

I can finally heave a sigh of relief since the 'psycho killer' has finally stopped sending me stupid text messages. I may be speaking too soon, but I haven't received anything since Monday night (after the police called him). He should be bloody grateful that I didn't take any further action. He could jolly well be a 'psycho killer', or as my bestest friend said, 'a sad lonely man'. Whoever and whatever he is, I just hope he isn't bothering other people with unwanted attention as well. :(

This week the year 2s have been having their March Common Tests, and the year 1s are busy having their (2nd) orientation so there are no lessons just for this week. It's been quite a blessing having no lessons because my brain is still stuck in a long drawn out 'total shut down' from the March break. Hopefully by the end of this week my energy, adrenaline and focus will kick back in and I'll be able to tackle the rest of this term with more gusto than I have now.

I've been staying over at John's which is very nice - we get to spend more time together and I get to wake up later to go to college. :P It's always such a hassle for him when I stay over but he does it anyway. :) His parents are usually very nice to me and I always feel so bad for troubling them. But I suppose they like having someone to fuss over until their first grandchild (it's a girl!) arrives in April. :D It's going to be an exciting time for them, and for John's family. John's going to be an uncle! Lol somehow the thought of that makes me laugh. He's such a slacker on the outside with such attitude but I can just picture him babying his niece. Awwww... ;)

More good news - my Principal approved me going to Italy in July! :D I couldn't believe how easy it was really. She has been really busy with appeals this year (somehow the parents of students and the students themselves seem really desperate in wanting to come to TJC). She wanted to speak with me about a student and I went to see her. After that was settled I said I had something to speak with her about and asked if I should bring it up another time. She asked me what it was and I gave her the letter from the choir. She barely read it and all I said was that Jenn (who conducts TJC's choir too) is bringing us to an international choral competition. After I told her the dates and all, all she said was, "I think it'll be a good experience and good exposure for you" and she signed her approval. LOL I was taken aback at how supportive she appeared. She seemed more concerned with whether we'll be able to find a teacher to come in to relieve me whilst I'm away.

So what's left is to get the application for leave approved by the Ministry and I'm off. :D :D :D Italy, here I come!

Gotta stop going shopping - at least, stop spending money when I'm out shopping. LOL. Wooohooo! It sure feels nice, having something so wonderful to look forward to after all the rubbish that's been going on in my life recently.


glittermissy @ 11:04 AM + + Permalink