+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Thursday, March 18, 2004 + Living in Luxury +

The week is coming to its inevitable close and I have 3 days more to make the most of whatever time I have to myself before school starts again.

Today I had a nice time pampering myself - something I haven't done in a long time. I've been religiously following my skincare regime and using my haircare products properly. It's a wonder what exfoliation does to your skin. =P This afternoon I went for a spa therapy pedi and a mani at Visage at Orchard Delfi - it was a UOB Lady's Card promotion. On the whole I enjoyed the experience - it was comfortable and soothing unlike some nail bars where you sit there for an hour or so in a hard plastic chair.... ICK. I think I would be happier with today's session if the manicurist didn't cut my finger. LOL. =P

I met John in the evening and we got our his/hers watch bracelets shortened. =) They were gifts from our friends in celebration of our engagement - a pair of very nice DKNY brushed steel watches with bluish-purple faces. Nice. =) We had a nice, healthy dinner at Subway and went shopping after that. I bought myself a Pingu VCD. Lol. I'm a real sucker for cute kids programmes (not the ultra-cutesy ones mind you). I remember watching Pingu sometime ago either as a kid or a kid at heart and couldn't resist. =P I saw a lovely pair of slip-ons at Aldo (70% sale!!!!!!!) which I wanted to buy but this particular pair was nett price. ARGH. =P

Anyway, materialism aside it was a very nice evening that I shared with John. We haven't been out like this in a while - most days I bunk over at his place and we just stay indoors the whole evening after dinner. Saturdays I have choir and Sundays I have voice lessons. My working week usually runs like clockwork with nothing much out of the ordinary taking place. This is probably what makes me feel more and more restricted and repressed after a while. Perhaps I've been spoilt by my lifestyle during my Uni days in London. I made decisions to do stuff based on whether I felt up to it or not, instead of whether I could afford the time or not. The way my life is now, I don't do much during term time either because I just don't have the time or the physical/mental energy to. That makes me one very grouchy teacher. I don't know if the pace of life here is just like that, or whether I'm just having a hard time adjusting back to the way things are at home. If it's the latter, then I wonder if I will ever adjust back to life here. It's simply too much, too routine, too restricted for my liking.

Thank God for school holidays. It is such a luxury to not have to worry about getting up at some ungodly hour. Speaking of luxury, I really like that pair of Aldo shoes.........


glittermissy @ 11:16 PM + + Permalink