+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Friday, February 06, 2004 + Waiting not to change +

I just have to add a post regarding the OM of my school. He's such a dickhead it's freaking hilarious.

Here's the email I wrote to my HOD regarding my run-ins with him (and these are today only!). If I were to tell you all the times he's had a go at me over the past 2 weeks, it would take you an hour to read. At least.

The OM had a go at me again regarding two things:

i) A 'skinny girl wearing spectacles playing the double bass' (OM's words as reported to him by a servant) was found by one of the servants at 7pm last night (thursday) in the Beethoven Room on the 3rd floor. I'm very certain she isn't one of my Chamber Ensemble students. OM insists it's my student even though there isn't a single double bass that belongs to the chamber ensemble up in the room after their practice on Wednesday afternoon. (I'm not even sure if it really was a double bass that the servant saw - could have been another instrument?)

ii) He came into the recital room this afternoon, about 3.30pm. One of my yr 2 MEP boys was in there practicing (with my knowledge). OM told me off for letting him use the room as it was a waste of resources for 1 person to turn on 4 aircons and all the lights. OM also said that we teachers have been told countless times regarding use of resources and key movements (Not that I recall ever being told such instructions by him. I told him that I only came in last June and I don't recall being instructed on such matters by him). He went on to say that we teachers don't cooperate and give too much liberty to our students to use the rooms. He has to get permission from P and VP to use recital room whilst we give our students free reign to practice there. (But all along our music students have been allowed to use the recital room to practice....... Hmmm......) Lastly he said that so many students have been making duplicate keys (MEP and PDPs alike), implying it's my fault they've
done so and I'm not aware this has been going on right under my nose.

Anyhow he finally said ok he doesn't want to talk about this issue anymore.


Bah, I forgot to add, the OM actually said that if he could, he'd control the keys to the music block too, even to the teachers' room! (He said he controls the whole school and yet had to get the P or VP's permission regarding the music block. That must grate on his ego a fair bit! Which is probably why he's being such a bitch hahahahahaha!)

Let's not forget, he said those things to me (point no. 2) while my poor year 2 boy and another year 2 girl were standing there. I'm not one to care about 'face' or otherwise. What I really feel is sorry that they had to be witness to such ugliness in human nature and human behaviour.

It must be me then, I must give him (and probably others in school too) the impression that I'm a helpless bimbo who's young, new and inexperienced. I'm polite, give people the benefit of the doubt and am respectful of the opinions of others. It's probably too saintly for some people to handle. Or that I'm just putting on an act. Well they can believe whatever they want. What I believe is that taking things out on someone is merely a show of your own insecurity and weakness. If you were truly sure of yourself and confident of your abilities, picking on someone 'weaker' than you would be the last thing you would do. People do such things thinking it's a show of great power, but they're putting others down just so they feel good about themselves.

Maybe that's not a bad thing. If I really appear as incapable and as bimbotic and people seem to treat me, perhaps they'll not ask me ridiculous things. Like we all used to say during our time in JC - think smart, act blur. Sounds almost like a slacker's mantra. :P

Well, too bad. If I appear to be a helpless newbie who can be picked on, so be it. I'm not going to change a single thing about myself to fit into the system or to get ahead. If the system doesn't fit me, I'll take myself elsewhere and spare myself the pain. Just gotta wait for the right time to go.


glittermissy @ 4:08 PM + + Permalink