+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Saturday, December 20, 2003 + Catch a falling dream +

I've changed my layout yet again. This one reminds me very much of my old diaryland diary, especially the colours. Although 'Catch a falling star' doesn't quite go with my theme of '(purple) book' it did remind me of a song by Boy Meets Girl that I used to like a lot - "Waiting for a Star to Fall". I think it was used in the movie 3 Men and a Baby... that song sure brings back memories.

The new layout reflects some of the changes I've been through lately. It looks a little more gloomy and understated (apart from the text which is part of the image and I lack the skill in image editing to remove it). I'm not exactly more gloomy, but maybe more introspective of late. I like it though, some days there's nothing like just sitting in my room with my favourite music on and pondering the meaning of life... ;) Seriously I'm not a person who craves company all the time. There are days when I need to retreat into my shell and nurse my dreams and thoughts in private. I'm someone who treasures and enjoys time to myself. Whenever it's the school term and I feel like my life is nothing but an endless and meaningless succession of things to be done, alternating between sleep-commute-work-commute-sleep and I don't get time off to retreat back into my little shell, I become really crabby and I start to lose myself. I really hate that.

Also it's PMS time again. Which reminds me of something - a lady I used to know once commented that she found it odd how I'm so open about PMS and the 'monthly thing' even with my male friends. What's so weird about it? Isn't it part of life (well, for females anyway) and a natural occurance? I don't go into graphic detail about it but I don't see what's wrong with mentioning it. Anyway it's my blog, I can say whatever I want. :P

My favourite season is autumn but Christmas is just one of those special times during the year that I really like. I think that a big portion of my sentimentality (is there even such a word??) towards Christmas originates from happy childhood memories of trees, lights, presents and yummy food. LOL. Not forgetting the excuse to stay up late, watch cartoons all day, play all day and not do homework because it's school vacation. :) Some things never change no matter how old we get, I reckon. :)

I had another dream again. I was living with my real-life family at 'home' - not the home that I know in real-life though. It was a place I don't recognize. Anyway I was either looking for something in my bedroom or I was asked to look for something in the house. I remember I was looking through the items lying around alone. There were other people in the house - either my parents or visitors, I didn't really notice. Anyway someone came up to me and offered some help. I looked up - he was someone I don't know in real-life/didn't know in the dream. But he seemed somehow familiar. It's strange, he was very tall, lean and had shoulder-length brown hair.

This person seems to have appeared in previous dreams although his face changes from dream to dream. Noooo it's not exactly what you're thinking LOL he seems to be someone who knows me very well. And he seems someone who I know very well too but I haven't met before. Does that make any sense? That's how it feels. If there were such things as a soul mate, he feels like he's my soul mate. I can't describe it, it's not about male-female love/lust/whatever you want to call it. It feels like something more fundamental than that.

Anyway these dreams always leave me feeling mixed up and strange because they seem so real. Then again I might be over-analyzing things (as I'm fond of doing).


glittermissy @ 11:18 PM + + Permalink