+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Monday, November 03, 2003 + Better now +

I'm feeling better today. I think John's stress rubbed off on me and things always seem worse than they really are when I'm stressed. But I still feel that I'm too obliging. Sometimes it seems nice to have a quality like that in a cynical world but it invites unwanted 'attention' if you know what I mean. Maybe I'm just trying to console myself when I say that.

It's the last 4 days of school for me but there are still things to be done - PW and some other admin things. Honestly, being a teacher is 50% teaching and 50% a lot of other rubbish (admin work, being a surrogate parent, being an aunt agony, stationery provider hahaha just to name a few). I'm just glad that some of my students seem to be able to relate to me and vice versa to a certain degree.

I think when I'm in school I give others the impression that I'm innocent (true to a certain degree... self-inflicted innocence which perhaps stems from my idealism), inexperienced (definately true), ignorant and naive. Somehow I've always given my friends the impression that I come from a wonderful family who's very supportive and that I had a happy, sheltered childhood. But underlying all this are problems that I seldom share with others and it usually surprises people when they find out about the turbulence I went through and am still going through. In a way I'm thankful for all the 'bad' things that I had to experience because I think I'd be a much shallower person without those experiences than I am now.

I feel like I'm about to fall ill again. Not getting enough sleep definately isn't helping much. It's not like I work very late into the night but I tend to stay up to do things I enjoy at night and at the same time accompany John as he studies for his exams. :) Even when I'm forced to sleep by 1 or 2 am and get up at 5 plus to go to school, I'm still very much a nocturnal creature. My brain is most active and creative at night somehow. In the day the sun seems too glaring hot for anything creative, and for my introspective nature. I would love to be a surfer babe with a nice tanned and toned body, lounging around on the beach when I'm not actually riding the waves but I think I'd never make a very good one. :P

Well the day's about half over and I've got 4 hours or so more to go. Will try to update again soon. :)


glittermissy @ 11:51 AM + + Permalink