+ about me +

now:
feeling: The current mood of lexia02@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
loving: my wonderful new iPod
hating: nothing in particular
reading: "The Iliad"
listening: random songs on my iPod :D
watching: Troy
playing: Everquest, FF VII and my new Zelda game (thank you John muackmuacks!!)
wanting: to go shopping
craving: oreos
read more: about me

+ around my blog +

+ current
+ email me
+ blogskins
+ blogger

+ archives +

May 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004

+ favourite blogs +

+ Jonquille
+ inflatedego
+ Aloka
+ The Non-Adventures of Japaneezu Seijin
+ alexthegirl
+ Pinkified
+ Darknyte
+ Deep rambling thoughts of a blonde
+ Eiyaku Shimpo

+ links +

+ EverQuest
+ MoS Guild on VS (old)
+ MoS Guild on VS (new)
+ LOTR
+ Istad
+ Escaflowne Online
+ Orisinal
+ Keiji
+ Intuitivmedia
+ Blogskins
+ Be a vampire!
+ chanth.com
+ Games
+ CDJapan

+ fun stuff+



*HUGS* TOTAL! give pam more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

The WeatherPixie
Get your own smilies
e n t e r

Alexa/Female/21-25. Lives in Singapore, speaks English and Chinese. Eye color is brown. I am a dreamer. I am also skeptical. My interests are music and lots more.



My Garden Collection ^_^





If you are a member of the pixel train and you want to join the ride please send an email including your ticked number, wagon and site address. Click the first wagon if you want to learn more about the pixel train.
 want to join the ride?



 

Comments by: YACCS

Monday, August 25, 2003 + Day off +

I got a day off today.

I got out of bed late and didn't go to school. I somehow twisted my knee sleeping on John's sofa and now it hurts whenever I try to bend it, walk or put weight on it. So I hobbled down to the doctor's and got a MC for today. Yay, a day off! :)

The upgrading at my place still hasn't finished. It has been at least 3 1/2 years, in the same amount of time or less they could have built a whole new block! Sheesh. Anyhow, I've been at home the whole day more or less listening to the sounds of the 'construction' going on outside (not like they seem to be constructing much nor at a very fast pace).

Apart from my knee I'm not feeling in the pink of health. I don't know why, I had loads of sleep yesterday. My head is throbbing, I feel a bit feverish and sick. I've been feeling like this since Friday afternoon. I thought I caught my student's throat infection. But my fiance thinks throat infections aren't infectious. I couldn't care less whether they really are infectious or not. I just want to not feel sick anymore.


glittermissy @ 2:08 PM + + Permalink